“Ask Jason” is a new weekly segment where JPORT Media founder Jason Portnoy responds to questions submitted by our listeners. This week, we’re diving into a handful of relevant topics for small business owners, including those in the marketing and e-commerce spaces.
In this value-packed episode of The Perfectly Mentored Podcast’s weekly Q&A Show, Jason touches upon a variety of topics from attracting potential employees, to customer retention and winning mindset shifts for business.
Trust us, you won’t want to miss this one! And if you’re looking for some answers to your own questions, send them in. We might just feature them in our next episode!
- I’m struggling to find people to hire. What can I do to attract potential candidates? [0:58]
- I can generate leads but I can’t retain customers. What are some strategies I can implement to increase customer retention? [3:22]
- I feel like I’m running my business too passively, and it’s hindering me from scaling. What mindset shifts can I make to be more competitive? [6:05]
- How can I better understand my target audience's psychology to increase brand awareness? [7:32]
- My business is growing faster than I expected. What can I do to keep up the pace? [9:34]
- How can I raise funds to start my dream business? [11:35]
- How do you start a new business to be successful? [14:08]
Want to work with Jason one-on-one? Click Here
Connect with Jason Portnoy
Like the episode? Watch and support us on YouTube.
Visit us also on Apple Podcasts! Help us spread the word by subscribing and leaving a review—we appreciate your feedback!