“Ask Jason” is a new weekly segment where JPORT Media founder Jason Portnoy responds to questions submitted by our listeners. This week, we’re diving into a handful of relevant topics for small business owners, especially those in the marketing and e-commerce spaces.
In this value-packed episode of The Perfectly Mentored Podcast’s weekly Q&A Show, Jason touches upon a variety of topics from traffic sources to improving your marketing approach and balancing your time.
Trust us, you won’t want to miss this one! And if you’re looking for some answers to your own questions, send them in. We might just feature them in our next episode!
- How many traffic sources should I start with for my new business? [1:03]
- Trying to figure out the right decision for my marketing, but there are so many options. Where do I begin? [2:40]
- Single mom trying to grow my business. But the more I try to grow it, the more I have to stop because it interferes with family. How do you balance? [4:12]
- Once you start scaling and expand beyond one channel or campaign, and you want to measure efficiency, what is the main ROI metric that you focus on? ROAS? [6:28]
- What’s the most important metric as a business owner that I should be looking at? Revenue? Profit? Retention? [7:53]
- Which platform do you think is the most difficult to advertise on right now? [12:30]
Want to work with Jason one-on-one? Click Here
Connect with Jason Portnoy
Like the episode? Watch and support us on YouTube.
Visit us also on Apple Podcasts! Help us spread the word by subscribing and leaving a review—we appreciate your feedback!