The e-commerce space is quickly becoming oversaturated. It’s getting harder and harder to stand out and make a name for yourself.
But lucking into going viral isn’t the only way to build a successful online business—it’s all about knowing your strategy and what business metrics to pay attention to. If you’re in this boat right now, stop what you’re doing and listen to Taylor Holiday!
In this episode of the Perfectly Mentored Podcast, Taylor Holiday joins Jason Portnoy as they chat about everything e-commerce (solutions and insights). If you’re ready to step up your e-commerce game, then tune in and transform the way you view the industry!
- What’s the state of e-commerce right now? [1:47]
- How can e-commerce store owners judge their marketing properly? [4:37]
- Most business owners have no idea what their numbers are [7:49]
- What do you think of people who aren’t afraid to “swim naked” [10:10]
- Listening to public critique and what it takes to reframe belief [12:56]
- Sometimes, multiple strategies work [15:57]
- Based on that, would you have changed anything? [19:54]
- What’s the best way to view data and acquire valuable insights from it? [24:22]
- Why e-commerce businesses get burned by agencies [29:34]
- There’s more confusion now with e-commerce store owners than there has ever been [32:08]
- Now, business people have to actually use business metrics that they haven’t been using [34:25]
- Everything’s moving at a faster pace nowadays [37:40]
- A lot of people simply don’t know how to keep their customers happy [42:00]
- There’s too much mimicking and not enough innovation nowadays [45:33]
- What’s your take on e-commerce stores hiring agencies vs keeping things in-house? [47:48]
Want to work with Jason one-on-one? Click Here
Connect with Jason Portnoy
Like the episode? Watch and support us on YouTube.
Visit us also on Apple Podcasts! Help us spread the word by subscribing and leaving a review—we appreciate your feedback!