Episode 222: Jason Portnoy: Ask Jason Q&A Show 30
July 05, 2023
“Ask Jason” is a new weekly segment where JPORT Media founder Jason Portnoy responds to questions submitted by our listeners. This week, we’re diving into a handful of relevant topics for small business owners, especially those in the marketing and e-commerce spaces.
In this episode of Perfectly Mentored Podcast, Jason returns from a sabbatical to answer listener questions and covers various aspects of business growth, marketing strategies, and maintaining resilience in the face of challenges.
- Implementing the content flywheel for email engagement [01:21]
- Building relationships through email marketing [02:19]
- Offline marketing tactics to complement online efforts [03:03]
- Examples of creative offline marketing strategies [04:11]
- Standing out and getting noticed through offline marketing [05:17]
- Mindset and perspective in the face of setbacks and failures [08:06]
- Having a big audacious goal to stay motivated and resilient [09:00]
- The importance of mindset in entrepreneurship [11:00]
- Staying updated with industry trends to stay competitive [11:48]
Want to work with Jason one-on-one? Click Here
Connect with Jason Portnoy
Like the episode? Watch and support us on YouTube.
Visit us also on Apple Podcasts! Help us spread the word by subscribing and leaving a review—we appreciate your feedback!