EP227: Bijal Patel: From Corporate Job to Branding Expert
August 09, 2023
"When I can look in the mirror and say, yes, you took multiple hits to the face and you came back up and you're stronger. That's what winning looks like for me."
In this episode of Perfectly Mentored, host Jason Portnoy invites branding expert Bijal Patel to discuss the importance of branding in today's ever-changing business landscape. They emphasize that branding goes beyond logos and colors, and delve into why it is crucial for businesses to focus on branding to succeed and scale. With platform and advertising changes, Bijal explains why branding is now the go-to strategy for many gurus. Tune in to gain insights on how to elevate your branding game and make your business stand out.
- Being fired after having a baby. [03:12]
- Accidental transition to branding. [08:10]
- Cold and unsettling firing experience. [10:28]
- I have no issues with someone on my team being better than me. [14:11]
- Branding and attracting ideal clients. [18:51]
- The discomfort of finding your brand. [21:06]
- Building brand trust. [25:45]
- Hitting revenue plateaus. [28:33]
- Personal brand and business integration. [30:36]
- Positioning and attracting ideal clients. [34:07]
- Barrier of entry in the industry. [37:29]
- Moms and societal expectations. [42:45]
- Working with clients and boundaries. [43:42]
Want to work with Jason one-on-one? Click Here
Connect with Jason Portnoy
Like the episode? Watch and support us on YouTube.
Visit us also on Apple Podcasts! Help us spread the word by subscribing and leaving a review—we appreciate your feedback!