For esteemed entrepreneur Evan Carmichael, authenticity still is and should forever be the backbone of every entrepreneurial endeavor—and it all starts with belief. Today, his YouTube channel for helping up-and-coming entrepreneurs has over 3 million subscribers and 300 million video views.
In this episode of the Perfectly Mentored Podcast, Jason picks Evan’s brain as they dive into the blueprint of a successful, modern entrepreneurial career built on an unwavering belief in yourself, your passions, and your authenticity.
- Who is Evan Carmichael? [0:17]
- What does his mantra of “believe” mean? [3:16]
- What are some of the biggest mistakes entrepreneurs are making today and how can they fix them? [4:59]
- The importance of loving the process. [7:25]
- 5 tactical, actionable tips for growing a YouTube audience. [9:28]
- How do you synthesize information from the content you consume while keeping the authenticity of what you want to create? [18:59]
- How do you get out of your own way when creating content? [21:38]
- A little bit about Evan’s new book, Built to Serve [23:58]
Connect with us:
Connect with Evan Carmichael:
Connect with Jason Portnoy
Want to see how Jason and his team can help you grow your business? CLICK HERE
Like the episode? Watch and support us on YouTube